If you’re like me, then you’ve got an interest in land investment and need to try to to the proper thing by educating yourself in order that you’ll obtain your first land investment cheque. I even have spent thousands of dollars over the years trying to seek out the corporate that might help me accomplish this goal. So what did I do? I watched various infomercials on the tv with amazing testimonials of land investment success. I quickly found that when I registered to attend, my information was sold to varied marketing companies, and that i was in receipt of invitations to other investment opportunities that I didn’t even realize . Okay. Now I even have sifted through all the invitations and that i am on my thanks to a one-day seminar.
For the foremost part, the knowledge delivered is tantalizing and that i am hungry for more knowledge and therefore the opportunity to start out performing on my first deal. I also find that the knowledge delivered within the one-day seminar is in bits – for a beginner investor, it’s not enough material to be useful. But what do I hear? I now need to register for a weekend workshop to find out more. filled with excitement and determination, I pay the $1500 to $2500 cost for the workshop and off i’m going . Again, the knowledge presented is titillating and a minimum of one among the presented methods is instantly implementable. the opposite participants and that i followed the instructions given, but no results – we couldn’t find a property matching the given search criteria. Therefore, the audience wasn’t taught what subsequent steps would are had we done so. Still crammed with hope, I took careful notes and listened intently for the rest of the workshop. What’s this I hear? I can have advanced training if i would like , a teacher to figure with me one-on-one, and therefore the almost guarantee that i might make money at that level? what is the cost? Oh, only between $10 000 to $100 000. this is often where I hit the proverbial brick wall. Where was I to seek out all that cash , and for a few of the workshops, the cash had to be paid the very weekend! The long and in need of the model is this; one has got to spend anywhere from $1500 to about $100 000 without even doing all of your first land deal! It didn’t add up .
Wait a moment . I now found that the majority of the important estate investors, who were calling themselves and every other gurus, were doing a huge on-line marketing campaign during the market’s downturn, only this point downplaying the ‘guru’ title. They were all offering one-on-one coaching. Why? nobody was attending the conventions and workshops as before. the private coaching idea sounded good. i made a decision to see out a couple of of them and tried one among them. I tell you the reality , because i used to be a rookie, I didn’t know what to invite or what to expect from this coaching. As you’ll imagine, I didn’t get my money’s worth. By the way, the coaching was through e-mail and sometimes instant messaging only, at a price of USD $1000 per month. Now, I could have allowed of these disappointments to derail my vision and cause me to be bitter. I refuse. Instead, i made a decision to use the experience to assist others in similar situations make better decisions, spend less, and truly make money in land investment.
The sum of it all is this: not having the proper land investment education will cost you money and even as truly; obtaining the proper land investment education will cost you money. However, obtaining the proper education is an investment, not a liability. What should one search for during a land investment coach/coaching program? What questions should be asked? Here are a couple of to consider:
• Before any money exchange hands, an overview should be provided to the scholar to make sure that both parties/sides understand what is going to be offered.
• Costs should be clearly defined and explained.
• Discuss funding. Will the coach/organization provide funding for your land deals? If not, will the coach/organization provide you with information which will allow you to access funding? What sort of funding are you able to expect? Will it’s transactional funding, hard money, private money, other?
• Discuss if there’ll be or is there an choice to partner on deals. Will the coach/organization put up the funding for the important estate deal while the scholar does the ‘ground’ work? If partnership is an option, discuss and agree on the split. Will it’s a fifty-fifty split?
• Discuss availability of the coach: Does the scholar have telephone, e-mail, and/or text access? What reaction time might the scholar expect? Does the scholar need to pay the fees for services like Skype or is it included within the coaching fee?
• What are all the items included within the coaching fee?
• If the coach isn’t available, is there a mentor or somebody else which will be available?
• is that this a stand-alone coach or is there knowledgeable team available to the student? Is there a lawyer, accountant, contractor, et cetera that are a neighborhood of the team? If the coach may be a one-man-band, then this won’t be an honest option for you.
• Is there creative financing for property acquisition?
• What are the payment options for the coaching costs? What are the financing terms?
• How will the education be delivered? Will it’s delivered through webinars, CDs, mp3’s, other? for a way long does the scholar have access to the education?
• How current are the strategies being taught? Is there proof?
• Relative to the value , how long is that the coaching? what percentage hours of one-on-one coaching?
• Will the scholar be given a virtual assistant?
• What peripheral costs are entailed within the program? for instance , LLC, websites, 800 numbers, et cetera. What other additional costs might the scholar expect to pay/cover?
• What land investment qualifications does the coach have? If the coach is reticent to debate this, then which may be a cue to not check in thereupon particular coach/organization. Also, if the coach features a bad attitude, then you ought to reconsider using him/her.
• Research the coach on-line. check out reviews. inspect Facebook, MySpace, YouTube, LinkedIn, et cetera. Also use these sources to review his/her profile. Hint: If the coach has but five hundred contacts in their profile, then that would be proof of inexperience.
• what’s the approximate turn-around time from the time the scholar signs up and follows all coaching instructions, to the time the scholar does his/her first deal?
• what percentage hours per day/week is that the student required to invest?
• How are deals analyzed? Does the coach personally review them? what percentage exit strategies does the coach utilize per deal?
• what’s the coach’s land investment specialty: wholesaling, fix and flip, buy and hold, et cetera?
• What land strategy are you expected to start out with? Will this complement or go against your current financial situation?
• what proportion money is that the student expected to possess available to try to to his/her first land deal?
• If student doesn’t make any money in say the primary three months of the coaching, what’s subsequent step? Will the present land investment strategy be changed or adjusted?
• What guarantees does the coach/organization provide?
• Is there a rescission period? what’s it?
• Can the scholar do the coaching with his/her spouse or business partner at no additional cost?
With these points to think about , you ought to be on your thanks to making the proper decision on your land investment education and training . i’m sure that as you read through the points, they caused you to consider other questions that you simply might ask. Good.
All in all, i’m very thankful that I even have finally found a corporation that’s indeed the entire package for land investment education and training – and therefore the price is right! Working with a team of experienced land investors does make a difference in performance and results! For more information please visit Blockchain